- Danny Horgan
- Eric Parker
EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE: After-hours phone number for emergencies call 850.244.4486.
Maintenance staff is allowed to respond during non-business hours only to true emergency situations. Work order charges may be applied in certain cases. Emergency maintenance work orders are only for repair needs that threaten the life, health, or safety of a resident or could cause extreme damage to the property.
See current Maintenance Charges Here.
Emergency Maintenance Defined: Plumbing
- Gas Leak - If you suspect a gas leak, always leave the unit and call Okaloosa Gas at 850.729.4700 In the event that Okaloosa Gas determines that repairs must be made, you should call the Emergency Work Order Line.
- Water Heater Leaking - no hot water is not an emergency response item.
- Plumbing Leak Sufficient to Cause Damage to Property
- Clogged Sink - if at least one sink in the unit is functioning properly, an emergency response will not be made.
- Clogged or Broken Toilet - if the unit has two bathrooms, repairs will be made the next business day unless both toilets are not functioning. The tenant must attempt to clear the clog with a plunger before calling the emergency number.
Emergency Maintenance Defined: Doors/Windows/Structure
- Exterior Door and/or Window Cannot Be Locked
- Window Glass Broken Completely Out
- Major Damage to Structure
- Ceiling/Roof Leaking
- Emergency Entry Into Apartment – Charge applies if the door lock is working properly. Proof of occupancy must be provided (photo identification with matching address or another method).
Emergency Maintenance Defined: Unit Equipment
- Refrigerator AND Freezer Not Functioning
- Smoke Alarm Not Functioning Properly
- Unit Heat Not Functioning (during outside temperatures below 50 degrees)
- Air Conditioning Not Functioning (during outside temperatures above 90 degrees)
- Electrical Wires Exposed From Fixture (outlet, switch, light fixture)
- No Electrical Power in Unit - Tenant must check breaker box before calling emergency work order number.