Job Corps Scholars Program at Northwest Florida State College
Northwest Florida State College is now offering Job Corps Scholars Program.
- Between the ages of 16-24?
- A U.S. Citizen or meet residency requirements for federal financial aid?
- In need of financial assistance?
- Interested in developing career skills?
Then you may be eligible for:
- Full tuition assistance
- Books, supplies, etc.
- Employment Support
Eligible applicants must be new students to NWF State College. Students currently attending or classified as a transfer student are not eligible.
Job Corp Scholars Eligible Programs
- Dental Assisting (CCP)*
Early Childhood Education
- Infant/Toddler Specialization (CCC)
- Preschool Specialization (CCC)
Emergency Administration & Management
- Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technician - Combined (CCP)*
- Emergency Medical Technician (CCC)*
- CNC Machinist/Fabricator (CCC)
- Engineering Technology Support Specialist (CCC)
Hospitality & Tourism
- Food & Beverage Operations (CCC)
Public Safety Management
- Correctional Officer (Basic) (CCP)*
- Law Enforcement Officer (Basic) (CCP)*
- Welding Technology (CCP)*
*Additional Program Specific Admissions Requirements
For the upcoming term, these are the following programs that begin in Summer, starting in May:
- Firefighter/ EMT (Combined)
- Infant/ Toddler Specialization
- Preschool Specialization
- Food & Beverage Operations