Back to School Tips
The beginning of the school year is here, and kids are headed back to school! Help your child start the year on a positive note with these back-to-school tips.
- Help your child get on a normal sleep schedule
- Talk to your child about safety precautions when taking the bus, walking, or biking to school
- Start the day off right with a nutritious breakfast to help your child stay focused through the day
- Build good study and homework habits by limiting distractions such as TV and cell phones
- Lay out clothes and get your backpack ready the night before to save time in the mornings
Check out even more back-to-school tips at www.HealthyChildren.org.
Fort Walton Beach Housing Authority hopes that all of the kids have a wonderful school year ahead!